View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

That's right bro! I order Nasi Lemak but give me Nasi Briyani. I can tell the difference. After chiong here chiong there...I don't stick at $1.50 Nasi Lemak too often. Must try try here try try there

The importance is the reliable stall still around. Like $1.60 include AJ Fish. You know which one right...but no more liao

( Click to show/hide )

Real story: I remember there are two (is it)Nasi Lemak stall, one good business and then the other have fake long queue. but can't remember where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Well imo just go eat whatever your wallet or gut feels right. if you see the Nasi Lemak not what you ordered please don't kumgong still go take and eat. Walk away please. Don't lousy still eat then come here say lousy, kana cheated etc etc..