View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Brothers!

I now confirm Altanlanta has speicals. If you ask for VIP rooms.

Was there last nite. After having a long day at work, decided to spend and have a good time at the MOST EXPENSIVE spa in batam.

the rates as updated of yesterday

240k for standard room, 320 for deluxe and 340 for VIP. Difference between VIP and deluxe is the privacy. Deluxe has a bath tube, but still cubicles. whereas VIP has total privacy.

All rates are for 2 hour session. And there is a 25% discount.

I specifically asked for a fatter woman. As that is my liking.

After beeing assigned to a VIP room, I strip off everything.

THen come the pumpest gal in Altalanta. Long hair She is not too pump. Just nice, and her boobs are definately BIG 40D, at least. Weighting the most 70 Kg.

Chit cat a bit and got to know she is here only 4 months. From Jakart, use to work in SUMO spa, in jakarta.

To cut the story short.

Service(8.5) Good, accommodating and polite.
Looks(8) Not too pump, more meaty and nice figure for her size.
Massage(9.0) very good. She been in this line for some time and so therefore knows how to massage well, unlike some which just apply oil and rub only.
Pretty relaxed after the massage.

never ask the age, but guess about 28 the most.

At the end, she bath me and comment how good looking I am. Of cos, makes me feel good factor.

When she dry me, I ask if specials are provided. She say time is up. Gosh, I forget how time flies. I ask if HJ is possible, to make things fast. quoted me 200k. I asked for 150k, and agreed upon. As for Fj, she complain no time. but willing to next time or book her outside.

So I open her clothes and comfirmed that her bobs are definately at least 40D. Small nipples and very soft. Played her bobs as he HJ me.

Slow and rythematic. Later, she sprayed my cum all over my body again. No choice I wash up again.

Asked her for her name she just say number 26.

RTF? Of cos someday!

Just for Info, all the gals here are Handpicked for beauty and skills. Most of them are slim has nice figures.

This SPA is expensive, but in terms of standard, I have yet to find a higher one here in batam( with special).

Hope you all enjoy my FR.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281