Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Following mixmasternrv's suggestion I tried Bella for nuru. I basically confirm his opinion.
I arrived and saw that she is average looking. I mean not in a bad way, just not a supermodel. She was nice and smiley and put me immediately in a good mood.
Nuru was fantastic. I tried nuru only once before with the infamous Anne, or whatever she calls herself at the moment. This was another world. Bella was fantastic, massaging all sensitive parts. She definitely puts a lot of effort and technique in the nuru. It was better than I was expecting.
I had a problem with the air conditioning as I started feeling really cold: the AC blows cold air directly on your back, while you are laying naked, wet and still. Took away from the experience but it is a problem that is easily fixed, so I do not complain. Just warning the other dudes: consider asking her to lower the AC, as the cold, weirdly, kicks in all of a sudden.
She then did some massage on the air mattress.
Then she proceeded with a handjob, and she was really really good. Careful, sensual, really top notch.
So far so good, actually fantastic. I was thinking that I would become a regular. I was even considering going back in few days.
Then I went to take a shower, but when I came out, she said that it was over, that nuru was just half an hour and 1 shot. I was puzzled as I remembered differently. However I did not complain, paid and left. Then I went back on sglonelyguy and double checked. Indeed I remembered correctly: nuru was advertised 1h/2hj.
That is very irritating, and I don't understand why she would do this. In the first part she really showed that she wanted to give a great service.

Return: I am very conflicted. I really really enjoyed the service, it was top notch quality. However feeling cheated is a big turn off. I think I will go back once asking her to clarify the offered service beforehand. Hopefully that was just a one time glitch.

By the way, does anyone know where to get a good 4 hand massage (full nude, full roaming)?
From what I have read 4 hands tarma is provided by 2 F cup milfs , I must add they’re not lookers but go for the tits and service for sure.. also it’s a one off thing just to test it out

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/