View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The next day is interesting. I arrived at the KTV about 10:30. There were already 6 to 7 brothers waiting. When about 10 girls arrived, OKT asked us to start picking.

I pick the one with a tall and slim body, small tits. Not the best or youngest looking, but with character. She is a Thai, can speak English and Chinese. She had a motor bike and drive me around the town. OKT charged MYR550. Fair. As the Songkran started, I did not want to get wet. We went back hotel and fuck.

She has exactly the body of my ideal. She is not young, late 20 to early 30 in term of look. Again a divoiced woman with a child to feed. Worked as cashier in hospital in home town, but came to Danok because her family borrowed THB200,000 fron OKT. She need to work for OKT for at least 6 months to repay the debt. For every MYR550 a customer pay OKT, she get MYR300. She had 18 to 20 customers each month. Not a bad hit rate as she can work only 26 days a month. She said her customers are mainly 40 to 50 something Chinese like me. Sure, younger brothers may call her aunti, but she is young enough for me. Intetestly, some brothers asked OKT whether he has girls at 13. I did not know whether they are joking or not, but it appears it is illegal to have sex with girls under 15 in thailand.

I told the girl I come from Langkawi, she thought I said Sri Lanka. I show her the map. She said she like sea, as her home town in northern thailand has no sea. I suggest taking her there for two days. She was very happy. We then went back to the office to see if OKT would permit. OKT said yes, same daily charge of MYR550. Fair.

On tbe way the gril drove me for late lunch, we both got wet. She buy me a shirt to change and then we go back KTV after lunch. She play water with her sisters, and I stay inside the KTV watching them playing and take photo. I do not want to get wet again.

When I plan to come Danok, I did not kown these few days was Songkran. It just fit my work schedule. Actually, it wss the first time I step on thailand land. But Danok is worthy of visting during Songkran. Image many sex grils getting wet in the street playing water with strangers crazily. Intetesting.

We then left KTV, shower and rested for a while. Go dinner. Fuck again.

To be continued

Last edited by XC60T5; 16-04-2019 at 11:37 PM.