Thread: Vung Tau Info
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vung Tau Info

Vung tau can go black pearl also.
Got pinoy singers
Got plently of FLs, some very chio.
The catch is..... u need to go late like 11pm onwards and there are ladyboys...... Some ladyboys very easy to spot. Most girls come from midnight onwards. Some very demanding, they look at u see handsome or not and reject if not. I seen 1 very chio one rejected 3 guys all quite handsome, slim young guys even 1 young ang mo she also rejected. They can stand there drink 1 beer whole night, no suitable man they go back empty handed no problem.
Beer in black pearl is expensive by vung tau's standards, easily 3x the price in other bars but not something u cant afford.

I'm also planning to go to vung tau next month. Good if others who been there can share info here.

Theres an area in vung tau with many bars, with many female waitresses. I dont know where's the location. Have 1 bar which some sg guys (who were there often for business) frequent. Girls quality not awesome but young. The milfs look much better if u like those kind. Can privately nego to bring back hotel. Some even got "mummy" to nego for u, ask u which girl u like, ask her come sit and drink with u. Just give mummy some tips and be friendly with them. The mummy usually very friendly and not like those out to con u.