View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Note:

I think some of the people might know already as it could be old news.
Baccara stands as Soi Cowboy's top rated bar with the most girls and youngest ones. however, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them.

Name's Oil, works as the hostress (black dress stand outside pull people 1)

From everyone that works that that knows oil, she's the highest barfined worker and earns the most! Only kathoey but beats all the girls hands down. They say she's fully operated, and yea i spoke to her b4 outside the bar, really chio and cannot find any slight tinge of maleness in her. but thought i would bring this up JUST in case someone here minds.
Although in my opinion she's a 9/10 lol
I meet her bofore at Singapore, she with her boyfriend. She come to singapore every month, at least she stay 1 week. She really pretty!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank