View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Bobby12BPopular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No joke. M Looking for free bonking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
LOL i cant believe this thread survived for so many years. Definately worth reading. Thumbs up.

Too bad i no power cannot upz u
I guess its still surviving well in this dead pool of juicer threads. need a few more bump thou.

AND its already 2018!! AND I STILL GOT NO PRV MSG??!! That chicken supposed to be in my chicken rice already grew old and now already a grand-cock to 3 little grand chicks.. it had a awfully romantic love story to that once pretty chicken beside him while waiting to be killed to be in my that plate of chicken rice.

He thought his days was numbered.. but he did accept the fate that if he had to lie motionless on that chicken rice, he is going to do it without any regrets, so that I can get my free bonk. He didn't want anything else, he Knew he was going to be in a plate at the end of the day. but he was not happy. He wanted to do something he never get to do before... to fall in love..

He didn't knew, that the chicken next to him, was someone who never wanna just to be a chicken in the plate, She wanted to be a chicken in the WORLD. A WORLD OF FREEDOM!!!

And what he didn't knew, IS the story ahead of him that changed his life.....