Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and thinking how other people have it better or easier than yourself.

And stop with your stupid elitist attitude. You think you are somehow better than somebody who studies in ITE?

Work on yourself. Go and do fun stuff that young people are doing. I see a lot of them doing climbing, and they seem so good at it! Must do wonders for their confidence.

You have no confidence, and worse still, you think you are better than other people.

As JM asked, what are you good at? Besides judging and despising people.

There is nothing you can do about things you cannot control, like people assuming you’re stupid. You can only control what you can do for yourself to make yourself feel good.

Women love guys who are sure of themselves, comfortable in their own skin. You have to break out of your own mental prison.

Btw, you somehow think Chinese girls > Malay girls izit?
It bugs me that people assume my beng friend who honestly isn't smart (not saying school wise) is smart and very interesting. I tried pairing with the same girl on tinder and on my friend account asks what does she think of me based on my photos, she thought i looked dumb. Called me a monkey before unmatching me.

I'm not saying Chinese girls > Malay girls. The fact is, even as a Malay guy, I can't even get a date girls from my own race. It's really depressing