Thread: Khon Kaen
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Re: Khon Kaen

(Continuing .. 2...)

Soapy Massage. There are at least 2 that I know of and have checked on. Lily and Caesar. Nuat Kao at Kosa appears to have been boarded up. Soapy Prices range 1600-2200 depending on ML. Lily is less expensive than Caesar, mostly cos Caesar has better quality (younger) MLs. They both also have Oil Massage at 650-700 for 2hrs. Add on HE is about 1k-1.5k, again depending on ML. The older ones seems to provide better service. So if you are facing down with your eyes closed, just imagine the most beautiful woman you can imagine doing you and keep your eyes closed when you turn around. I got a B2B Oil from one, using ample oil instead of soap. Of course what makes it good was her size Ds. Problem is this gets a bit messy. Chose your poison.

Regular Thai, and Oil Massages also available at Kosa Level 3. Actually this probably has the best facilities. The rest are quite aged and worn - the facilities , not the ML. Villa Massage provides Shower massage. I did not try because did not see anything that strikes interest. Prices are less, so you can guess why.

Bars. Good music bars around the Pullman Vicinity. Most popular is the U-Bar. Lots of university type crowd. More run of the mill types are My Bar, Erics, Yokotai, Happy Times,.. Most have ladies on Barfine exit programs.
These ae just across from Pullman. Others are on the same road as RAD side - Blue Bar, DiDines. Of course, not to forget RAD.!

(To be continued ... 3)