Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sportback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei Happenings and Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by perisique View Post
after probably two months of not hooking up, just had my first bang of this month because the last time I had it was few days before Ramadhan but unfortunately didnt expect that it would be last time with that ate (pinay) seeing that her place is seemed to be burned down & automatically lose contact with her. But God on my side today, reunited with my favorite ate once again after two years of not meeting her. didnt expect that she got better after these years. had with her alsmost half an hour approved by herself which I deemed to be a big compliment to me since I done it naturally & one of my biggest achievement unlocked as well. Never forgot that the first time I met her when she instructed me to do different positions in my bed. This time its different, it was even great. Tried many positions. the only failed position I did was the "bekipak" position as I preconceived she was light though she was skinny as I do but in fact she's a bit heavy. All in all, she has done great from all aspects. satisfied her great art of bed. we had a great conversation as well today. I listened her story and observed she has great attitudes in comparison to other bitches I had before. The bitches I had before didnt make any commitment to instruct any exciting position, the only position is the "dead fish" position which is generically boring as fuck.

The spill the beans out of my chest, there were actually many alternatives I could select to but I chose this ate that I considered as my favorite one. The alternatives include pinay that is closer to my place but physically her body is not attractive & not negotiable, then there this Indon that offers a lower price that I considered as good aslo but multiple moneyshots can done, and lastly massage parlor that I recently found. So due to opportunity costs evaluations, I gotta choose one, so history has made.

p/s: from the conversations I had with my ate today, she told me that armies could not stand any "ice cream" and they hastenly spill their moneyshots. Other that that, two to three times of penetrations they also spill the spunks, not even 10 minutes she mentioned. which incredibly didnt expect the truth of that. badan sado konon, but as soon as in the bed, the gun doesnt even work very well. poor sons.
awesome FR as always brada. keep the thread more exciting to read, not just asking for contact.