View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexting with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by male21onsbf View Post
Hi all
Its been a while since I posted here.
I'm 30 Malay 168cm 60kg, while my wife is 26 Malay 168cm 90kg (not fat though but meaty and juicy) just gave birth 2 months ago.

When we were couple back then, my wife will flirt with guys with my knowledge and have some kinky fun with them and showing me the pics/vids.

So its been a while this happens and I need a SINGLE, strong , lovely, DDF free, clean and fit male preferably around 25 to 30 years (sorry just my preference) to build the confidence back in my wife and have some sexting sessions with her and if you are lucky, have some kinky fun with her.

So we need to plan out for this to work (No, she don't know this time round) and make things happen smoothly. If u are keen kindly msg me.
Abang... I think it is cool that you can appreciate your wife's size, but you need to know this - her BMI is very unhealthy. She is in the high-risk category for cardio-vascular diseases and diabetes. Very high-risk in fact.

It is very heart-warming that you are trying to raise your wife's confidence level by getting a fuck-boy for her. But seriously man, this is not the way to help her. The best way to help her now would be to get her to exercise regularly. Baby steps. Start by brisk walking an hour everyday. It will also help her recover from her recent child-birth. Increase the intensity gradually until she can eventually jog and run without issues.

WATCH THE SUGAR INTAKE PLEASE. No more sweet drinks. Not unless you want her to lose a limb from diabetes.

This is for her health. She can have all the confidence in the world as a BBW but it will count for nothing if she dies young. Also as a side-effect of the exercise/controlling sugar intake, she will definitely look better and better with each passing day. And there will be no need to boost her confidence through some sleazy arrangement anymore. She's 168 - that's model height, my friend. She has the potential to become a super hottie.

Whatever your decision, I wish you guys all the best.

Good luck!