Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
28 March - 31 March 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Been busy hence the late post.

Social Media
Ploy
Damage: 2000b

Chat up a lady from social media, met up with her in Bangkok. She has a toned body with fake tits. I had to wait for an hour for her because of ‘Bangkok Jam’.

Finally she arrived, paid her as requested. BBBJ was short but good. Shes doing it exceptionally for me as she dislikes BBBJ. It was good banging and I came my shot in doggy style while in front of the mirror.

We showered, I intend to TCSS before we proceed with my second shot as requested. Within ten minutes she rushed me for my second shot. This time there was no BBBJ, I banged her and she kept hurrying me. Mood spoilt. Requested for HJ, I was on top of her and after a while shot my load on her tits.

Requested for tips, told her since she drove a car, small tips are nothing to her and her service was poor. She left shortly.

Took the bus to Pattaya the next day. Put down my bags, went to look at the massage shops and saw a tanned skin lady with toned body and fake tits. Initial price quoted at 1200b.

Massage Shop
El
Damage: 1000b

After bargain, I went up with her and we showered separately. Body catbath led to CBJ and then cowgirl. I pushed her down for missionary otherwise it would have been ‘game over’ admiring those tits bouncing in front of me. I knew shes enjoying throughout the session but she was refusing to moan. I thrusted her hard with lots of fapping sound and the people beside us were giggling. Finally she came back up to ride me as I grabbed her fine titties and came my shot. She continued to ride me and was slightly disappointed as I guess she was near her climax. This time we showered together and she washed me really good. El was good bang and her toned body was totally my type.

Massage Shop
Mai

Decided to go the massage shops again. I remembered seeing this slutty looking fair skin lady with B tits, some signs of sagging but she had a phat booty ass. Initial priced quoted at 1200b.

After separate shower, she started HJ sensually with oil, my dick stood up and it was time to bang her. She was accommodating with all positions and I came as she ride in cowgirl. Not a bad bong for this price.

Coconut Bar
Palmy

Plenty of ladies and price range of ST from 800-1000b for ST. A lady quoted 1000b for ST, gave an impression she was gonna be a bad bonk. Walked back to massage shop with intention to barfine El but it was her off day. I decided to walk around again and approached a lady for ST, little did I knew it was the same person and we laughed about it. Chemistry felt alright so I brought her back to hotel.

She is petite sized in her late twenties, spoke good English and has the ‘Big Sister’ aura around her.

After separate showers, she starts with CBJ until I was satisfied. We literally bang around the room and it was rough sex as if I was punishing her. I came in doggy position and pushed her down as I submit my last thrusts in her. Forgo the idea of LT which she agreed with 2000b as I was shagged out.

Throughout my days in Pattaya I was chilling at bro Soi6 beer bar at Soi MIT, affordable beers with pool table and plenty of similar beer bars around. You can find all types of ladies here and SYTs are available if you look hard enough.

Just so you know, Goodfellas bar at Soi 6 is under a completely different management now. SBF bros who like to support our bro Soi6, you can refer to last few pages on information on his bar.

Hope you enjoy the FR as always.
which massage shops did you go to? random ones? 1000b for fj, that's a first for me.