View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

I think as long as she is starved for sex, milf or not milf will be easy to bed.
If u make her happy even FLs will give discount.
I met this FL from dating site, at first don't know she's FL cause never talk price but she is 27 has a kid. 155 40kg no stretch marks, cute face.
So after having a meal n chat, i managed to sian her to go hotel. Great gfe sex w bbbj ,daty,cowgirl n missionary. After the deed i slip her transport money n she left.
Few days later she contacted me to meet again ,had sex n i gave her same amt again.
After few more times meeting we started going on dates n somehow run into few of her friends which is not bad looking like her.
When she went to the washroom , i chatted w her friends n was surprised that they asking for more than double of what i paid her.
So we went to hotel n i pretend asking if her friends were available n she replied that i hv to pay the amt that her friend quoted to me.
When i asked why she accepted much less, she fid not answer but blush a little.
Then i realised she has a liking for me n also make her happy in bed.
This went on for over a year n i had to go overseas for sometime n lost contact.