View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Been chatting with this 2,

1 seems to be big sized, not too open on topic but chat revealed she met up some chat guys. Trying to see how far she would go.

2 who is abit aged, 60, 20 my senior. She seems quite open, was talking cock w her to go to a park at night ☺️.

Oldest I had so far was a lady in her 50, quite sex-craved. Went to a hotel, checked in, she simply immediately start her bonjour on me, her hands went wild instead of mine. Pushed me onto the bed and stripped my jeans down and gave a mindblowing bj (we had it once when we went for a movie, remember was watching godzilla, when she suddenly brought out another reptile by pulling down my zip and start sucking, ended it w a cim &#128514. Returning her service, pulled down her skirt, following by her abit ah ma panties. Brought condom, but decided to tease her abit, used my cock to rub her entry point, where she started her moaning, and next thing I know was she pushed downwards and it was in. Was shocked for a moment, but next come thrill and pleasure. She started moving herself and I started to sync to her body rythm. Changed position to her being on top as she rode, when about to cum, told her I am cumming thinking she will stop but damn, she rode even faster and beyond my control, my armie attacked and conquered her 紫禁城. Afterwhich, she laid down beside me and we fell asleep till the reminder call came in. The end. A nice memory of an older lady