View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Just to share some kopitaim talk I came across but dunno whether truth or not...... in the not so distant future most of the MPs in Ratchada will be closed down as some BigWig is eyeing the land on which they are situated. It is rumoured that this BigWig oredi has picked up some plots in the area and looking to acquire more of them....... maybe in preparation for the day when he step down from politics to become a business tycoon.
I have also heard the same. He wants to be no.1 businessman after stepping down from office. He had oredi been no.1 man in the Armed Forces.... now serving as no.1 man in the Government so I guess its only natural he wants to be no.1 again in his next career. I wonder if he will name his business entity Greentea or Ocha