View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
My ex got very flat chest, quite sian because when i try to grab and there is no meat at all. She is quite boring in bed as she will just laid there for me to work on her.

But God is fair, she got very slim & long body and smooth skin. So i ended up playing with her legs all the time

Met a client for Boob Enhancement massage size like this pic.

Was never bored with massaging her boobs cos she reciprocated with playing my gear shift during her massage, & even while I was driving and allowed me to continue massaging her boobs from point A to B going for lunch and dropping her off at AMK MRT station

Even though she said she doesn’t like or has never given any of her exBFs a BJ, she was so stimulated after a long boob massage that made her ever so wet (came 4-5 times, alternating between a boob massage and Yoni massage) she jumped on me and gave me a short BJ cos I said I loved getting one.

She was apologetic that she couldn’t make me cum, cos her jaws ache, but I did say I normally last pretty long.

As per this other client story:

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=116

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II

Last edited by ExBro; 18-02-2018 at 09:06 PM.