View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Incestuous Affair

"Oh that," laughed Cindy. "I've been in love with Mark for years. I just want to have his baby, that's all. I might even marry him if he asks me nicely." She glancCathy. "I'm sort of in love with your daughter too, Mr. Nelson."

"And what about all those dates you went on?" said Jim. "You mean none of those boys ever ....?"

Cathy smiled ruefully. "There never were any dates Daddy. Well, there were one or two, but they were disasters. None of those boys compared with you and Mark. So Mark and Cindy and I went out together and told you we were double dating. I only tried Mark after I watched him give a good thorough fucking to Cindy one night. It was watching them that gave me the idea to have a Nelson baby."

"This is crazy," stammered Jim. "You can't do this. You can't have my baby ... or Mark's either. That's insane. I won't hear of it!"

It was then that Cindy leaned over and put her hand on the lump in his pants. "Excuse me, Mr. Nelson, but I don't think your prick agrees with your brain." She squeezed his erection.

"But ... but ... but," he stuttered. It was too much. His brain whirled, but he did nothing as the girls began taking his clothes off. Then Cathy sat on his naked lap, her legs wrapped around his back, her breasts pressing into his chest, and she kissed him. It wasn't a peck. It was a lover's kiss and it swept him away. He was vaguely aware that Mark and Cindy were lying on the floor next to him and Cathy as he pushed his daughter back and crawled between her spreading thighs.

Then, like he was in a dream, he felt his stiff penis slide effortlessly into his fantasy girl's well lubricated vagina - lubricated with his son's semen. He floated above himself as he rutted into his daughter and she came all over his erect bone. He nodded to himself as he felt his orgasm wash over him and his prick jetted it's precious cargo of thick sperm into her womb. He heard the noises next to him that said Cindy was getting her pussy stuffed with Marks sperm right along with them.

He knew everything had changed. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he fucked his daughter's brains out. He knew he had father several children with her, and love and raise them all. And the house was plenty big enough for Cindy and Mark's kids too.

As his last few virile spurts of seed flowed into Cathy, Jim knew he had bought his last Playpen!!!

END

~~~~This is not THE END, more stories will be added soon~~~~Be on a Lookout !!!~~~~