View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Incestuous Affair

Jim was first aware of the smell of jasmine. It was a nice smell. Then he realized his head was on something soft and warm. It felt a little like skin, but that couldn't be. Where was he?

Home.

He was sure he was home. Then it all flooded back into his mind and his eyes snapped open. Right in front of his face were two naked breasts, the nipples prominent. Above them was the face of his daughter, concern showing clearly. "Daddy?" she said softly "Daddy, are you OK? Please Daddy, say something."

"You're naked," he said, realizing that this was probably the single most stupid thing he'd ever said in his life.

"Yes, Daddy," she said seriously. "I am naked. But I can explain."

Jim thought about what he'd just seen. "You can explain," he said dumbly. "You can explain why your brother's sperm is probably still soaking inside you while my head lays on the pussy he just fucked!"

"Yes!" came a male bark. "She can explain." Jim looked. There was Cindy, also still nude, and Mark, who now had on boxers, kneeling near him, side by side. Despite what Mark had said, he looked a little confused as he followed up. "Right Cat?"

Jim tensed his abdomen, trying to sit up. His face ran into his daughter's naked breasts. "Let me up," he mumbled. Cathy hands pressed gently onto his shoulders as she leaned over. She almost stuck a nipple in his mouth. "Will you listen?" she said.

When he nodded she let him sit up. He didn't know where to look, and realized that despite losing consciousness, he still had a raging boner. He decided that sitting on the floor wasn't so bad after all, and bent over, trying to hide it. "OK, I'm listening," he said.

"I wanted to have a baby," she said. She looked at him. "I wanted to have a Nelson baby."

Jim stared. He heard the words, but he couldn't understand them. "What?" he said.

"When Mom died ... and the baby ... you crawled in a hole and stayed there. I wanted to give you a Nelson baby. I know it won't replace the one you lost ... that WE lost ... but I thought we could raise it ... in memory ... of them," she finished.

"A Nelson baby," Jim repeated. Now he understood the words, but they still didn't make sense. "Mark's baby," he said softly.

"Well," she said. "That would be OK. I mean it would be a Nelson baby. But I really wanted .... your baby Daddy."

Three people spoke at once. Mark said, "What?!" Cindy said, "Oooooo Cat," and Jim's head snapped toward her, his mouth open. "Then why ...?"