Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

We kissed passionately, and then aggressively. The beasts in us were screaming to get out. I could sense she wanted to let her loose, but I thought she had some plans in mind.

I tilted her head a bit and licked her neck. My tongue slowly tasted every inch of side neck, giving gentle pecks in between.

Ahhhh… The girl moaned softly.

We took turns playing with our ears, necks and shoulders. It was sensual. It aroused us more to explore each other more. As her hands began to caress my body, mine were slowly stroking her back. Slowly, inch by inch, and I reached the back of her spine. Oh, such curled back!And I lifted her towel and groped what was underneath.

The girl had one of the roundest butt I had ever come across. Perky, firm and round. I fondled her butt cheeks more, my tongue never stopped licking her. I took my time exploring her ass. Fondled, pinched, caressed. My hands were coming to the front when she stopped me.

The girl: “No, me first.”

With our mouths still locking onto each other, her fingers unzipped my jeans and quickly took out my seven inches. An erected dick and curled up inside your pants, imagine how it felt when it managed to get up and stood tall.

The girl looked at it and smiled.
The girl: “Let’s have fun.”

She came on her knees and gave the best blowjob I ever had in a while.

My tool wasn’t that long, so to speak, but was quite thick. Imagine her small mouth wrapping my soldier fully, with her thick upper lip pouting while she took a first swallow of my dick. Now my whole below was inside her mouth, so warm, so wet.

She slowly pulled it out, and licked the crown. She did not have a long tongue, but it was pointy. She expertly used the edge of the tongue and gave the head a good tickling.After teasing it, she swallowed it again, making smooching sounds in the process.

And all the while, me standing, hands on hips, head facing up. Felt like Peter North. In truth, I was turning cocked eye, but just did not want her to see it.

Delicious!!

I marveled at her skills. She used her right hand to tickle my balls, nibbled it, and licked the stem of my penis with the tip of the tongue, all while looking at me. I could not bear to see her CFM face I avoided now and then. I just hinted to her that I was in heaven by biting my lips.

But let’s come back to earth, heaven can wait.

I undid my pants and let it fall. The girl placed her hands on the back of my thigh and swallowing my dick whole.

Look ma! No hands!

Before I exploded, I brought her up and kissed her. I felt like kissing my own dick. But better than licking vomit.

The girl: “My turn.”
She made a step back, ruffled her hair and unfolded her towel.

(I wanted to cum already.)

The girl unfolded the towel, and dropped it.

I felt my jaw drop to the floor like The Mask in the movie.

Here in front of me stood a Malay sweetie with a body to die for.

She stood naked in front of me, smiling.

Her body was slender, but her breasts were beautiful. Round, firm, and perky. Her nipples were light brown in color. Damn, they must be 34C!

I tried to recall if I ever had seen jugs as beautiful as hers. I would like to recall Anna Hathaway when she displayed her naked body to Jake Gyllenhaal in the movie of Love and Drugs.

And she was so clean shaved below. No stubbles. She must be into waxing unlike some who shaved their pubic hair. The labia majora were puffy, a shade of pink surrounding her vagina.

Her ass was perky and cute, but firm and round. It was a twerk ass, so to speak, as I was sure it will shake and wobble crazily if she were to ever perform one.

She smiled at me, she knew she had a good bod and was proud of it. She raised her hand to mess up her hair, bent her knees a bit and posed provocatively.

I removed my top. I felt quite inferior because I did have a good body to pose. The six packs were gone, chest muscles had already turned saggy. I hoped she did not laugh at me. ‘Potong stim’ or turned off was what I did not want to hear from her.

But no, she just smiled and walked towards me. Our hands held each other, eyes met. We started to play around with each other’s body. She used the tips of her fingers to explore my body, beginning with hair, ears, and chin. A little kiss. And then continued with my neck, shoulders and chest.

Check out 2 Videos below:
https://openload.co/f/zQm8tUjKEeQ
https://openload.co/f/2aCeav6P5gs