View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

I took first blood for Namtan.

Decent looking but will get buried if lined up with the other ladies at Dolphin. Boobs a toufu 34C, flat tummy, slim legs.

Her oil massage is better than her normal massage. While doing sensual theraphy, she used 1 hand to hold both her boobs to give me a tittyjob teasing.. she bloody takes her own sweet time until i feel did she forget which package i took? I ask her, but she said she know.. finally she decided to cap me and ride..
She's tight!! And imagine 2 toufu boobs bouncing above you? I tried to stay calm but she took my hands to grab her boobs. Her surround sound suddenly turned up until i put my finger on her lips to signal her to lower her volume. Can see she biting her lips to mute herself. Finally released and wash up. I asked her whether she is always so loud? She said if enjoying automatic will moan, why need to hold back? I do not know how to explain to bros, she may not be type where you will choose her in a sea of beauties, but her figure and service standard sure is above average than most of them.