Thread: L18h16
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 08:28 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Looks like this house didn't learn its lesson. Took new gal 33.
Svc ok. Bbbj light kissing. Cup C enhanced boobs.

But once bell ring gal became another person. Ask me if extend or shower.
It's bearly 20min gone. Gal say boss will fine them $2 for every min late.
It's seriously wtf Sia. The boss continue to piss both customers n stress the gals up.

Boycott the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
This house in my blacklist after I saw one of their wl has a cold sore on her lips while sitting in tank. Having herpes attack the boss still allow them to work instead of off? Number 20+ forgot exact number.

Try at your own risk.

Ps: I got bbbj frenching and boob rub from g33 in toilet cos tried her on her first week.
I did bother to scroll up and found your FR on G33 dated May 2016
You mentioned light kissing in your FR but in the recent post you mentioned frenching

There's a huge difference between light kissing and frenching. Unless you can't differentiate frenching and light kissing

According to Wikipedia source
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenching
Frenching: using the tongue in the act of kissing.
Light kissing: no tongue involved. Only peck on lips.

At the very least I'm being truthful in my FR. No bbbj no frenching for me I will admit