Thread: BAD Girl
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

One day after giving Mr. Hall a blow job in the afternoon I went to the mall to kill some time and shop a little. I was bored so I decided it might be fun to tease a couple of men and get myself really turned on and then go back to work and fuck Mr. Hall. It was so slutty I got moist just thinking about it. 

It didn't take too long to find the first guy. He was in his 40s and about 5'10". He was wearing jeans, sneakers and a collared shirt and sweater vest. I was sure I could torture this poor guy and give him the thrill of his life at the same time. 

He was checking out some teenage girls wearing tight jeans. Naughty man. 

I had on a tight pink skirt and a shirt with lots of cleavage that was so tight it stretched over my chest that had big enough gaps that you could see parts of my boobs. I wore a sweater so the people at work didn’t see how slutty my actual shirt was. I took off my sweater and walked in his direction. I could see from the corner of my eye that he noticed me. 

I stopped and took out my cell phone pretending I got a call. I held the phone to my ear and wrapped my other arm around myself under my tits pushing them up. 

This made my cleavage even more prominent. I could tell he was looking. I laughed as if the person on the phone said something funny. This made my pushed up boobies bounce. Boing, boing, boing. 

I dropped my sweater but kept talking on the phone. I leaned down to pick up my sweater with all sorts of cleavage hanging out. I stayed there pretending to be distracted by my call. This gave the guy a long and amazing view of my big 36DD boobies. 

I stood up without picking up my sweater like I was so amazed at what the person said on the phone. Then I turned around and bent over from my waist to pick up my sweater giving him a very nice view of my ass. 

I stood up, adjusted my skirt, hung up my phone and started to walk past him. On to my next victim. 

As I was passing by him Mr. Sweater Vest said to me, "Nice tits." 

I was stunned. I would never have thought this guy would even have the nerve to say anything to me let alone make a comment on my tits. 

"Sweet ass too," he said catching my eye. He walked over and showed me his phone. I looked at it and my jaw dropped. It was a photo of a huge hard cock. 

"I would love to put that between your nice big tits," he said. "And that's just the first place I put it."

I was speechless. 

"You're a hot little slut aren't you," he asked. "Driving older men like me crazy. I bet it turns you on. I bet you're wet right now." 

He was right. I was very wet and breathing heavy. 

"The question is are you just a cock tease," he said. "Or are you going to help daddy have a nice release after you got his big cock all hard and throbbing?”

That was all I needed especially after the blow job I had given Mr. White in my real daddy's chair the other day. "Oh yeah," I thought. "Daddy was going to get some."

"Where do you want to go?” I asked.

"My SUV is in the parking garage. Tinted windows," he said. 

We started walking towards the parking garage. Every now and then he would look around and when he thought it was safe he put his hand on one of my tits and massaged it. Or he would move his hand down to my ass and squeeze it. He was a horny devil. 

I looked down at the huge bulge in his pants and then into his eyes. He nodded his head as if to say that what was in his pants was going to be inside me very soon.

When we got to his SUV he opened the back door and I got in first. He was right on me. He pulled off my top and pushed me down on the car seat. He pulled out his huge hard cock and put it up to my mouth. I love sucking cock. I really do. I slurped, sucked, licked and tongued it. I looked up at him and our eyes met. Look at me daddy, I said with my big loving eyes. Sucking your cock so good for you, daddy.

"Yeah," he said. "Make it nice and wet so I can fuck those tits. Nothing better than a young slut with big fucking tits."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved it between my tits. I squeezed them together with my hands wrapping my titties around his big throbbing cock. I licked his cock every time he pushed it up near my mouth. 

"Great fucking tits," he said. He reached behind and pushed two fingers into my pussy. 

"That young pussy needs some of daddy's big cock," he said. "Doesn't it slut?"

"Fuck your slut's cunt good daddy. Split me open."

"Fuck yeah," he said. "Going to give it to you good, slut."

He moved down pushing his cock against my wet tight pussy. I looked at his cock watching the head disappear inside of me. I was letting this dude that I just met fuck my cunny with his big fat married dick. I could barely breath I was so turned on. There was an amazing look of lust on his face as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside my young, hot, wet pussy as it sucked on his throbbing prick.

"Ohhhhhh," I cried. "Yesssssssss. Fuck my pussy daddy. Slam me. Fuck it good."

"Oh yeah you little slut," he said. "Take it. Fucking take that cock in your young sweet pussy."

He started to fuck me harder and harder. His eyes were locked on my big tits bouncing as he pounded me. I took one of my tits in my hand and pushed it up to my mouth and sucked and licked my own nipple. This drove him crazy. 

I was so turned on. I wanted this so bad. Fucking a married older man. A complete stranger. A naughty man with a big cock in the back of his SUV. I came. I came so hard. Clenching his cock with my young tight pussy. 

"Yeah that's it," he said. "Cum on daddy's cock, you slut."

My head was thrashing back and forth. My nails dug into him. My body was shaking. He laughed. 

"Daddy is going to fill you with his cum," he said. “For being such a good slut."

"Yes daddy," I said. "Give me your white stuff. I want it. I want it all in me. I want your married white cum inside me." I reached over and took his left hand and started sucking his ring finger like it was a cock. Licking his wedding ring as he fucked me.

"Oh you are such a bad girl," he laughed.

I looked up at him and nodded my head up and down still sucking his finger. I rolled my tongue around his finger in my mouth. 

"You want something to eat," he said. He pulled out his huge cock and moved it up to my mouth taking his hand and pushing my head down on it. I opened my mouth as he plunged his cock inside. I felt his cock erupt and streams of his cum shooting into my mouth. 

"Eat it!" he shouted. I did. 

The first blast hit the back of my throat and down into my tummy. The second blast too. I ate it hungrily. "Oh yeah," he said. "You are so fucking hot."

I closed my mouth and took a big gulp. I opened my mouth and showed him that his cum was now all gone. Yum. 

It was only after we fucked that we told each other our names. I didn’t even know his name and I let him plunge his cock inside of me and fill me with his sperm! This was definitely a new level of slutiness. We exchanged information because we wanted to exchange more fluids again. 

As I drove back to the office I was still so turned on after fucking a complete stranger. This was a new amazing adventure that made me feel so alive. I knew it was dangerous and even stupid to fuck a total stranger but it was incredibly exciting at the same time. 

This changed so many things for me. It felt like I reached a new level of being a slut. It was all about my growth. And I knew there would be more complete strangers I would let fuck me. The thought of it was exhilarating. I felt so free and wild and happy... ... ...

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:33 AM.