View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Good time tends to fly past pretty fast. 6D5N seems so long but yet feel so short. Its finally the last day of trip and make a guess what did my girl bought back to her hometown...hehehe...

Its an entire carton box of tit bits,chocolate and some hotel freebies like...which she says she is going to pass it to her family and friends when she returned back to her hometown.

...well,at least she bought some things which didn't really amount to much. She is such a simple girl,non-ambitious, no greed and always so cheerful...damn,i think I maybe attracted to her already....hehehe...even have plan to RTF her in my next coming trip.

I checked out of hotel earlier than my usual time to send her off to the airport and on our way to the airport (again)...

..and soon,its time to see this girl back just like how I pick her up earlier...

After sending her off,time is still early as my way to Sillypore is still quite some time away,so i headed for a massage. I have another potential 'target' that day,hehehe....

I think thats about all for this trip...following this,i will be writing stuffs not in sequence in this trip.

...continue to page 8...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info