View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

There really isn't really much around the Batam Hang Nadim airport that would interest me enough to make me turn on my HP camera to take the pics,below photos were what i have extract from the net and then consolidate it together...

i believe if i were to take photos with my hp camera,it would most likely be what it is as above,hehehe...ok,i am lazy and on top of that,i didnt really like to take photos (unless its things that can capture my attention).

It took me a while to find "my girl" at the airport tho,hehehe...

So much for the part at the airport.

On the way back,knowing that the girl hasnt ate much since morning,i bought a few boxes of curry puff...

...each box if i dont remember wrong it has 5 pieces in it,...1 box for the driver,1 box for the hotel receptionists on duty,1 box for the security guards (also on duty) and 1 box for my girl (and myself)...they are from Swee's at beside Biz Hotel,and only cost 3k rupiah each,hehehe...everyone was happy. Me too!!

Later that evening,we had dinner at Food Colony and thereafter,headed for a movie...

...continue to page 6...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info