View Single Post
Old 16-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Primary 1 registration for 2017 to open from June 30 to Aug 26

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE - Registration for children starting Primary 1 next year will commence on June 30 and end on Aug 26, the Ministry of Education (MOE) announced on Thursday (June 16).

During the registration period, all primary schools will be open from 8am to 11am, and between 2.30pm and 4.30pm, from Mondays to Fridays.

Children born between Jan 2, 2010, and Jan 1, 2011 (both dates inclusive), are required to register for admission to primary schools, MOE said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...24#xtor=CS1-10

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.