Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Apologies for the long time off from my last post, been really busy with work.

As my last instalment goes, i was through my first trip to LOS and in the city of Pattaya.

Next day i decided to take Shirley out and have a "date", we met at the bar and decided to catch a movie at Central Festival, we grab tickets before deciding where should we have dinner. There wasn't much fantastic shows around, in the end after much persuation we went for the a Thai ladyboy comedy movie. Yaya told me that its a very famous ladyboy movie but sadly it does not come with English subtitles.

As we had only one hour left before the movie, she brought me to a Japanese restaurant on the 3rd or 4th floor and for the first time i do agree having a Thai partner does have its benefits when coming to order food and service level as well. We had a really great meal and boy both of us were like sharks that has been hungry for days, i guess that was what we needed our long drawn battle the night later.

We had sofa seats that was around 300 baht each at the back of the cinema, not too sure about what Shirley say about the show being popular there doesnt seems to be many people catching the show. For the first 10 to 20 minutes i was concentrating on understanding the movie but Shirley didnt give me a chance by going down on my little man and soon we were DFK and fondling in the dark and that lasted till the end of the movie.

We were supposed to meet up with some of her friends at Soi 5 to drink at a thai disco after the movie but we were at the point of almost ripping our clothes apart for some real action. She text her friend that we will be late and cant get back to my room soon enough........