View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone tried Rock Hard in Phuket Patong Beach's Bangla Road?

I have not been cheonging on Patong Beach for a long time.

However, went in to take a look at the beach this last visit,
Rock Hard does sometimes have a few gems but, the collection is mostly for "farang eyes" so, if that is your type, then by all means.

The barfine is cheaper than Bangkok at 600 bahts. While the Tsunami and it's visible remnant damage is mostly invisible now, the number of "farangs" is way down on previous years pre-tsunami.

If the girls are asking 3500 - 4000 in Patong for overnight, then, they are just trying their luck. I would say that anywhere from 2-3,000 is about right for Patong Beach girls after some bargaining for overnight and that includes RH over and above barfines. Anything more, the girl better be very special and then, have a great attitude pre and post service!

If you are not "farang", then the better girls can be found in the town e.g. Fantasia, (2800 all night - no bar fine) and Pink Chamois, Pink Club. A little more expensive than Fantasia but competitive now.

Your Christin prices are about right for a non-Thai and it's different from our Geylang in that it's for 90-120 minutes; not 20 minutes as in Geylang. Then again, you get a decent sized room and bath tub soak & sexy etc for that money; yes the girls again here have been looking less and less nice in "Asian Eyes". Then, you only need to find one nice one right?