View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
That time we went at 1pm already not much hot ones liao , heard from OKT got even better ones , told us to come earlier next time lol (was a friday)

One of my friend just came back with a happy smile , serviced very well by his cewek from Bunga Joint , saw some of his intimate pictures with her , looks really hot and makes me want to go Batam again.

Following the newbie's guide to NBerry or Bunga shouldn't be that wrong unless one is suay enough to get a poor attitude cewek.

Ahhhh Bro NoNo why the 14th whyyyyyyyy
Hopefully someday I could join in the crew if my job allows me to get off on the future trips

The mini zoo is one attraction I would really like to visit for some photo bombing session.
Thats why I said around 12-2pm if you go any earlier, not much to choose from cos most ceweks are not ready but as always thats plenty of joints to choose from and I pick dian from new berry on 2 different days in a space of 5 days.

Had a blast of a time, when dugem, going again this monday for 3 days.