View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Alone can be boring but no restrictions of going anywhere.
If one didnt have a plan during the trip,or dont know where to go find activities,yes...it can be boring.

I think i always have new games to play in Batam and my motivation came from this thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
They don't serve, but their neighbour opposite do.. If you are there do try the otak sold by the carrot cake store..
I have been there once with a small group,i always thought the fried oyster was from Acia,hehehe...maybe becos we order our food altogether. (i dont take sea food tho,hehehe...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusian View Post
mm massage and indah2 girls, high chance of runaways
Why MM Massage and Indah2 girls has high chance of running away?

Where did they ran to?

Any prevention measures?

Can share more details?

Hehehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan82 View Post
Any bros have experience chionging at M1 Ktv..? Possible to help give a quick run through.. next batam trip have the intention of trying out that place.. The only batam Ktv I been to is alishan.. I hope the m1 Ktv will be a smooth sailing like alishan too.. if able to provide price range will be greatly appreciated..
I was treated to go M1 KTV once a long time ago,but i wasnt keen on collecting the information back then. I have collect some information on M1 KTV thereafter on the below link,hope it helps a little with your question/s.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=28996

As everyone here knows me,i am the kind who would prefer to "overkill" or you can call it, Kiasu + Kiasi...so below are more information i collected regarding M1 KTV for your reference (the phone numbers/website/email and if you plan to stay in M1 Hotel) :

Concept of M1 KTV would relatively be quite close to Alishan,just more expensive. Price may varies from time to time. If you happen to be there one day,do remember to collect your bill/s and share more info here.

Sincerely thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 04-11-2015 at 05:38 PM.