View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My FR on the last day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Stiffneck,

I wanna learn from u how to tarma.... thanks u 1st.

I will say again i am not TMK just a guy who likes to tarma lah.So pls don't call me TMK if you guys like then call me TMM (tarma man) kekekekeke!

To be a TMK one have to able to book two WL (LT hor and they must not know each other,in Hatyai only as in Bangkok it is not that uncommon) not from the same "house" then let them "svs" you at the same time. Then that person can be called TMK lah.As my tarma was at a MP (cheap one lah) and the ladys at MP are use to tarma so that cannot count.

The first three days nothing much happen.Now for my FR on the last day.

As it was my last day in hatyai (going back at 2150 that night) so decided to have a few bonks (only had one "come" in the three days and nights before that).

First went to look at the 300 baht ones at two places.
All CMI but we had fun laughing all the way as we (Taurus and TD) were thinking that if KLK came along we would be hearing Ti Na Ma all the way as all the WL were super CMI.
Even our Taurus said it would be better to PCC till his "head" came off then to engage the svs of the WL there!hahahahaha!!!!!(but i had seen one not too bad looking one before hor would had "on" if not that time no enough)

Then we went to Chao Phaya 4 (CP4) as it was still early we had lunch at the lounge of the "sideline".
As we were eatting checked with taurus if he had tried Pink Lady (PL) air mattress body massage (AMBM) before,he said cannot remember.So decided to go PL as CP4 does not have AMBM.
As we were leaving checked out the massage ladys at CP4 saw a few good lookings one but alas Ah Aom was not working (38D real, not mod one hor,had tarma her with and another WL on another trip).

Reached PL not many WL as most of them were working.So ordered drinks, stout for me and beers for TD and Taurus.(Thanks TD for the drinks!That day forgot to say!)
Waited for about 15 mins then saw Ah Nu (T18 had her before not bad,but boobs mod and quite hard but who cares as long as the svs is good!)mah tu liao.
"On" her as we were going up the lift she remembed that i had booked her before.
In the room she said why i did not call her,told her i did but only on the last day (in the morning and her phone was off)cus it was CNY and she would make better money working at PL then doing LT with me!
She said i so understanding (so sweet).
She started to give me a massage first while waiting for the tub to fill up.
TCSS a bit then went the wash up.
In the tub she give me a good scrub down followed by a long .............body massage kekekeke you guys thought BBBJ right? wrong!
Dried up and started her cat bath not bad but still not up to our cat 150 in sillapore.Did a CBJ for about 8 mins.(ok lah)
She went on top for about 10-15 mins then changed to me on top.(she was not as tight as i remembed maybe i was her 2 or 3 customer?)Ate a bit of her boobs.
Changed to "doggie" and ended it there cus it was my first cum in two days!(cannot last long sorry)
Washed up and she give me a good massage till time's up.Meet up with Taurus,TD and off we went to Cintana.

At Cintana we had milo and checked out the WL.Number 41 was fair and ok looking.
Me,TD and Taurus all agreed that that would be our first choice (they also agreed that it shoud be KLK choice too kekekeke)
It seams that we all agreed on the way we "grade" the WL.Number "41" being first choice, "white" one being choice number 2(sorry but forgot her number maybe TD can help me on this!) number "5" being choice number 3.
Me being a greedy man asked the mamasan (or should call papasan cus she looked like a "guy") who is ok with who for tarma?
She said that "white" are good friends will "black" (forgot her number too sorry bro TD pls help lah).
As she was saying that saw number "30" come in big boobs gal (super slup!!!!! ok lah me super dirty old man i know know!)
Saw the looks in TD eyes and saw the CCB coming out kekekekeke!
I asked the mamasan if the "white","black" and number "30" can do foursome or not she said it should not be a problem!
Mind going over drive now!!! Never had a foursome before!
Asked TD to loan me 500 baht first, he swee swee loan to me!(returned back to him later, read on to find out why)
But the kind hearted Taurus saw the disappointing look on TD face.(sorry TD my little head got over my big head!)
So Taurus told the mamasan that TD will take number "30".There goes my foursome,sad and happy at the same time.
Sad because no foursome but happy that TD will be bonking a 600 baht for the first time!
Well "on" the "black and white".Went to the room with "black", thought that "white" will come along but she seems to be waiting for someone or something?
In the room asked "black" where her "friend" was and she thought i was asking where TD was so she shouted to check where number "30" was.Kekekekekekke!!!!!
Asked her were her "white" friend was.She give a funny look and said she was waiting for her "customer". Hahahahaha "white" thought that taurus was her customer!(she does not have that kind of luck kekekekeke)
Told her that i was having two "ladys" and that her customer was here waiting for her!
Saw the look on her face and could not stop laughing for two mins after that!

As i was still very "clean" from PL so did not shower but "black" did wash my didi.The bath tub was normal and not big (unlike the up market MPs).Saw the bed was only queen size (heng ah did not have foursome if not one of the ladys will surely fall off during bonking!)
Off with their dresses.
"Black" was slim,dark, ,nip like eraser,boobs around 32B.
When "white" took off her bra,out came two 32C+ boobs and nip was small (oh my "beep" the type i like, big at the right places and small where it should be!super super SLUPSSSSSS)
Did not know that "white" was a boobs gal SUPER BIG GRIN ON MY FACE!!!(why was "beep" so kind to me on that day!!!!)
Lay on the bed like the fat pig i was!(this was my going to be my second "come" within one hour and hell are these WL going to suffer!!!)

"Black" started with a catbaht while "white" gave a BJ.Having two ladys svs one man is really out of this world!French with "black" for a while and tasted her boobs,did that for about 5 mins.
Think about time for a change of "taste".Asked "black" to BJ and "white" to take over where "black" had left off."White" catbath me and me french her too.
Of couse ate "white" boobs!(told her that it was Aroi mak mak kekekekek!!!!"White" said boobs where got taste one and both of them laughed out together,well i told them that to me it tasted GOOD and they laughed louder!)I must say both these ladys know how to suck!
Time for me to bonk them!Started with "black" below then changed to doggie.("black" was tight!)
"White" was at a lost at what to do while i was bonking "black" kekekekeke!(seem like that they have not had too many tarma together!)Well not to let "white" be too "free" told "black" that i will now bonk "white".
Did the same with "white" (missionary followed by doggie) and you know what? "White" was even tighter then "black".(i have a smallish didi so that should say a lot about the "tighness" of their "mei mei" or maybe they know how to control???)
As i am a fat,old and not fit any more can only bonk them for about 10 mins each.
As i lay down for a rest i heard the magic word "we" BJ for you!(not HJ but BJ hor,I like mak mak mak!!!!
So "white" BJ me for 6-7 mins then "black" take over and would do like wise.
Of couse the "free" one did not rest she would be frenching or licking my nip!(sorry lah me old man second time take super long time but enjoying ever min of it!)
Guess that i had about 5 mins left ask both of them to lick my nip while both of my hands playing with boobs.Changing every few sec between boobs of couse!
Soong big time,they took turns to HJ me.
Not much time left so had to HJ myself to "come".Washed up paid them tip 100 baht each(they seam happy about it being only 100 baht!)Was thinking of asking them for their HP numbers but me not knowing when i will be going Hatayi so did not bother lol!(year end hui ang all gone now!)One more thing while dressing up they did ask me if i had drank a lot of beer?(long time to "come") i told them that before i "had them" i had already come less then 1and a half hour ago at PL!

All i can say is that was the best value bonk i ever had!!!(600 x 2 + 200 tips =1400 baht!)Pls note that at these type of place they do note stay with you for the full one hour and once you "come" their "job" is done.But at no time was i "rushed".Remember that OMMIAMP.

Hope you guy do not my FR too long winded!Take care and happy bonking to one and all!!

Map of Hatyai!!!

Last edited by stiffneck; 09-02-2006 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Change title.