View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

As requested

Pink lady (PL) rates 1300 and 1600 baht (1 and a half hour)

1300 no body massage with air mattress 1600 with!
(or as one of the Papasan there said and i hear untill blur blur 1300 no rubber 1600 with rubber!Rubber meaning air mattress!CCB first time hear him say catch no ball!)

The break down eg 1300 is 400 for the WL,400 for the agent and 500 for Pink lady(the company).
If you guys fancy any of the WL there pls talk to them and neg.They would be happy to go out LT with you for around 3000 baht + or - 500 baht.Do not worry about their company finding out cus they will not be fined if they do not go to work.But once they start work and you want to take them out on the spot that you will have to neg wth the company and the WL.

Since on the subject of PL will intro one of them cus she will give good svs.Looks i find ok lah.her number is T18 name Nu.

Chao Phaya 4 (CP4) rates are 1200,1400,1600 and 1800 baht plus 100 baht if a tuk tuk brought you there.One and a half hour.
There is no air mattress svs there so the WL prices are base on their looks and age.
The price of the "sideline" sorry forgot but it is higher then 2200 baht.Pls note that i have seen the same "sideline" ladys there over the few past months that i was there so it seams that in Hatyai "sideline" just means that they are more pretty and dress better.

For Cintana the price is 500 and 600 baht plus 100 if a tuk tuk bring you there.
You are given one hour to do your "thing" but if you finish in 10-15 mins then they will be off!
That means they will not stay with you for the full hour unlike PL and CP4.
For that kind of price pls do not expect too much hor.The rooms are clean but run down.The bed is only queen sized.If you guys are use to places like up market MP then these rooms you wll not like!
The bath tub is like the normal one you find in your hotel and not like PL and CP4.

There are about 4 "cheaper MP" in the same area.The names are Cintana,Atami and two others that i cannot remember.Atami and the one next to it start around 6pm till 2am.Cintana and the one next to it start around 1pm till 2am.There is another MP that is opp Merlin hotel that starts at night too but i have not had the chance to "visit" the place.

Hope this information is help full to you guys!

Map of Hatyai!!!