View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Threesomes in Thailand for couples^.^ Challenging journey in a conservative cultu

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
TS, nice try for new thread on 3-somes

Got misled a bit, with your header on 3-somes for couples (or rather down to my mis-interpretation? ).

Thanks for your reply yingyang! Im glad you did and I'm a fan of you here. Nice pic about saving lives... Gotta share that some more!! Cardiac health is very important!!

Any 3some stories/tips/advice would be awesome!! No restriction at all...

Sorry for the confusion. As you suggested, which I totally agree with-- the easiest way to have a fun 3some experience is to get two pros who've know each other and are comfortable with each other to pleasure you. Actually you pay for two girls... Comes out to be about the same price as when I paid for one girl last time. Again, she requested double-.- while I was working 3x!!

The challenge lies on how do we get our pick of hotties to share with our queens in Thailand effectively.

For the more open-minded couples, it's so much harder as the girls probably feel like they would have to deal with two customers?? Or they worry that some unpredictable shiiit might come up like couples bickering??? I dont know. Man, this is so hard!

I guess at the end it's still doable, if I fuck the girls first and develope rapport ahead of time... or perhaps I should first talk to a few girls without my gf being there the night before, and work on a list for later. But that is double, triple & quadruple the work and just because I approved them girls might not 100% guarantee my gf would.

Man,.. The shit we are willing to do for sex!! Haah!

I was also thinking if freelancing options are also good or not? Going clubbing in bars might be a good way to loosen up the gf and the fl? I know many bath houses won't accept female guests, so I feel like I'm exhausting all the options. Any other insight guys???

Last edited by BangBang420; 10-09-2015 at 02:24 PM.