Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post
Would like to hear from other bros on strategy to attract the right talent in the agogo bars when visiting with a girl..

Is it true that most of the girls wouldn't be interested since we enter with a girl already??
Well, to share another thing I saw . Once I have seen a Japanese guy going to rainbow4 with a local girl who was waving and being friendly to all the girls working there.

Then she was commenting on all the girls on stage and looks like she is making suggestions for him. I figure she works in the industry and her job is to find a good option for 3some.

Even though many girls know her, but the Japanese man was not very proactive in making a decision and I eventually got bored and was distracted by my friends and other girls.

I am sure it's easier to walk into gogo bars with a working girl for 3some. But as a couple... My experience has been more difficult. Even more so if your girl is picky and only allow a very beautiful, but probably not hotter than her in bed(even she ent admit this)...

But it's a job worth doing in my case. Any suggestions for young adventurous couples???

Last edited by BangBang420; 10-09-2015 at 11:04 AM.