View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Threesomes in Thailand for couples^.^ Challenging journey in a conservative culture??

Hi guys,

Just thinking about the title makes me smile. ^.^

what's your experience when it comes to seeking threesome esperience in Thailand??

I know and have gotten two girls from massage/bath-house establishments in the past like nataree where I was served and teased by two women. They were special treats and/for personal milestones.

I have also once had a threesome with a cutie from soi cowboy and my current gf a few weeks back.

It was my gf's first 3some and in order to avoid any complication I decided to double the std rate for 2hrs to sealed the deal as requested by this gorgeous angel from bacarra.

I had the girl once a few months back, we had decent chemistry. I picked her because my gf and I both think she has a very beautiful face and I know my gf's type/kinks and this beauty would play, so I felt like it's a safe and comfortable option for my gf's first threesome experience. That was a happy ending of a long and pretty tough journey...

She told me it's her first time with a couple, which I found shocking and didn't believe. Then she kept telling me what a lucky bastard I'm for having my gf and I'm not his man. It was funny and I couldn't agreed more. Needless to say, I had to facilitate the threesome with some cocktails and bubblies along with good music and lighting. I was working way more than this girl we chose throughout the entire experience.

Prior to going to cowboy, we also went to a few gogo bars in nana a few nights before, and my gf kept joking(i hope) about the "girls" over at obessisions. She thinks they are really beautiful, which I agreed^.^ They were friendly and funny, but ultimately, not my cup of tea.

While we were in rainbow2 &4, so many girls were standoffish coz my gf was there. Even after inviting a couple of girls whom we both found attractive and wanted to buy them a drink or two and test the water. Other girls just looked at us really coldly. What is up with that??! I am in my early 30s tall and very fit and so is my beautiful girlfriend who is only a year older. Sorry don't want to sound arrogant but I don't think we look like weird disgustingly creepy skeezy couples... or psychotic. Just more open to our sexual desires. Besides,why should they care or worried coz it's unlikely we gonna do something terrible and they will get pay for the experienceO.o Anyways... I kinda felt like many girls were judging us. Which we don't care, but find it frustratingly difficult to simply have some fun...

Anyways... Since thailand is such a wonderful playground for pervs: men, women, couples alike, I thought it would be an interesting topic for us to discuss here. I know I also have a lot to learn from other more experienced couples or gurus here. Please let's all share our wealth of knowledge here. Thanks!

***Oh yeah, can't stress it enough, always practice safe sex and change condoms before switching penetration for the safety of everyone!***

Last edited by BangBang420; 10-09-2015 at 02:37 AM.