View Single Post
Old 17-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
Out of curiosity, added her on wechat. On first thought, as this is an advertisement in OKT's website, I was a bit hopeful that she is a genuine FL, but on the other hand, I was also sceptical that a pretty SYT only charges $100 per pop.

Wechat exchanges with the "so called SYT student" revealed that this is nothing but another scam; syndicate using SYT student to entice and suck your pocket if you are not careful. A genuine FL will provide you with her stated location before she guides you to her actual place of business. In this case, you are asked to wait at a Bank's banking location outside Shaw House (orchard Road). The modus operandi is obvious from their past operation; they will ask you to buy Tabao or iTune voucher for redemption.

In the past such syndicate operated on their own to lure unsuspecting and gullible horny men. It is a sad state of affair that OKT is now in cahoot with such syndicate to cheat the public.