Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fl

[QUOTE=DRYDUST]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan

bros, u call them up to deal elsewhere or in GE
If in GE definitely must bonk lo, but if u think she is worth to try again or u like her, then go get her number lo.

Sum r willin to gip coz they r part timers, GE and Delux nowadays take partimers no more house gals.

So partimers not willin to let GE take the cut ma deal direct lo. Rm 198 for a bonk but do u know how much goes to GE and how much goes to gal ? Rm 100 for girls only.

This i learn from a gal i know there, "baby" dun think she works there anymore, student only leh.

Just a tip for havin good deals :
Try to be friendly, unless the girl pushes, else tell her dun need to rush, take your time. But usually if peak hour, 9 pm till 12 they dun have time to waste as they try to maximise their time. But 2 which is last call only they have time to chit chat and talk and sumtimes, get free ride home lo. Of course dun be pushy on fetchin her home or anything, coz they r human la, after GE they wanna pretend they never do such jobs at all. Most important is in front of their friends.

I think this applies to not only GE, other can try but sum joint r very pushy dunno if coz they r tied down to contract or sumthing that's y i try to look see look see more than lok sui.