View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all
Re: I still belive in the our fate.. babe, where r u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyDesire View Post
Hais, why can't control ur feelings and fall in love with a fl? Be more sensible ma, some fls don't want sbf samster to be bf de, when arguement occurs, simi stuff also can bring out de....

If she Siam you means she got no feel with u,(maybe she got other bf with feel hide behind u?) (no feel how hard u try also no feel de) if she love you, she will immediately quit fl at that point of time, and go rom with u immediately, won't don't reply u at all, when love occurs, we don't even wanna make love to other man, ( if she still work fl that means she don't even love u at all, only u day dreaming that she got feel with u ) that is ladies talk.

For the stalker stories, my online friend fl happen before, and the case make till very big to the police station, so before it happens, is it better to draw a line in between? Remember the key word, when love occurs, the fl will quit immediately coz of u, if she continue work fl at that point of time when u chase her and she no quit and then u can forget it, don't live in ur own Lala land and day dream she will love u, this is call what ah, self deceive?

My English no good but I more sensible, heehee.

totally agree sis