View Single Post
Old 28-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP that need registration

That's why singaporeans not street smart

People said you must write real NRIC and you gong gong write for them. Even foreigners these days use fake qualifications for work.

You can always scribble your NRIC on the paper such that it cannot be eligible. What can Mata do? You can claim it's your handwriting or you're in a rush for toilet and hence you wrote that way.

I'm not going to argue, to me it's damn stupid to put down your NRIC for all to see.

Some of these massage parlours are run by ppl with underground background. You trust your NRIC with them and the PRCs ladies? You very tian zhen leh

I cheong for over 20 years and I never reveal my NRIC and I never in trouble. I was caught during the raids and I can even tell you the SOP what Mata would do.

Even without the real NRIC, I was never in trouble. Mata would ask me what I scribbed and only then I just told them

What law they can use to sue me? Come one, don't be stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Don't mislead others if you don't know. Registration of nric in Cat 1 Massage parlors is required by Massage Establishment Act. Cat 1 parlors are those bigger spas with more masuese and facilities. I am not talking about those so called facial spa or small tuina outlets. During raid, if u are caught with using fake nric, mata can take you to task even though you are not caught hanky panky.

Btw, data privacy act is for the businesses to adhere to protect customers. They are not supposed to do marketing without permission. It doesn't mean you can refuse to register by citing data privacy. If you don't believe what I said, go consult a lawyer and see if this is correct.