View Single Post
Old 17-07-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: Bad massage or bad hc bonk

Hi Bros,

Time for me to contribute here, unfortunately even old kuku-birds like me also kenna fried like a carrot cake from time to time.

The Location: Jalan Sultan.
The Joint: Second floor joint. ML told me quite a new joint. PM me if you want to know the name
The gal: Anna... OMG she's a goddess... which explains my kenna fried like carrot cake.

Anna

Looks: 8 (if you read all my ratings, I hardly give 8... think my whole cheonging life and frs in sbf, I given 8 to less than 5 gals. I just like her look lah. So guys dont judge me hor, this one I kenna chop cause really kenna smitten by her.)

Bod: 8 (not an inch of fat... petite, slim, gorgeous!)
Boobs: B cup but fake. Nips dark red.
Massage: 1 (Calling it piano is an insult to the instrument)
GFE: Conversation ability is Very high but it's more like a sales gal trying to get you to buy things

Bundle for carrots like me: Entrance $40 for 45mins. $50 HJ that cant do shit. $80 HJ + touch only. $100 Full nude BM/HJ. BJ Not avail, FJ not avail.

I got sold the $100 package... really like her physical assets lah...

I would have shut up about the high price cause she's a goddess, but service is absolutely atrocious. Cant lick cant kiss, cant even suck her nips. Cant dig her feel her pussy(cause golden pussy got gold inside)... she pretend to lick my nips but cant feel shit, I feel like pressing her head down and force my nip into her mouth damnit. In the end fast fast jerk me off and she was like a magician, within 1 min of her fast action jerk off, my $140 disappeared.

Had lots of problems and disappointments at work lately so really needed to relax and de-stress but ended up more frustrated. So went to another joint for a release, very good session that one, already posted FR so go search it if you are interested and ask the TS of that thread for contact.

Cheers and wishing all bros better luck than me and a very good holiday weekend ahead.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...