View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
KingCrabs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Would like to try it sir. Looks like be it 1 shot or multi shots, it would be better with than without.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stheno View Post
That day buy a bottle for my hot date and really got lucky. She keep asking me how come my cock is so hard? She never feel a cock so hard before. Hahaha. Lucky i never tell her my secret. 2 hour i pump her 3 rounds. Pump till she sibei shiok lor. Now tell me every week try to meet at least twice for pumping session. Then the cock so hard, when she suck, she suck so hard and let go keep got the pok pok sound... She say very fun to paly with. I chin chye la, wan play or suck amything also can as long as i song when she do that. Hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy81 View Post
Promised to have fr

Tried yesterday with TS instructions.. But manage to have 1 long shot with wife after popped half a pill.
Although not like other bros whom can have 3/4 shots within 24 hours as TS mentioned results varies. But i have an easy erection and have a wonderful time with wife after so many years after my birth of my 3rd child and my hectic work stress..
My wife says,' daddy why this time you erect so easily and lasts longer than before' i replied ' maybe stress level went down so everything is back normal '

Thanks TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercourse View Post
Im similar to u. Not into quantity. With this pills, I can remain super hard till I cum and even remain hard after I cum till I lay there and rest abit then it will slowly soften. Then I will go wash up n have a good nights sleep.

Also bought some supplements and that really makes my little brother more alive than before. Mornings and most nites will be auto hard.