View Single Post
Old 21-12-2005, 08:56 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Thanks Bros,
OK, I seem to be getting some of the differences between different parts of Thailand with Hatyai.
Usually, LT in CM or Pattaya means picking gals up in evening or nite (since thats when the go-go and beer bars open), and they leave in morning.(LT=8-9 hours with the gal)
Hatyai (I believe from reading FR)- suggest gals are picked up in morning or early afternoon and they stay all day and nite until next morning
Now if this is the case, does that mean U have to feed them 3 meals a day and entertain them all day until the following a.m.?
Also, are most gals game to being bonked all day and possible all nite? because I know I was having some trouble with some Pattaya gals taken LT, that refused to be bonked more than twice the entire nite (some actually demanded extra tips for the morning bonk before they left).

Lastly, like I had mentioned, only familiar with beer bars, go-go,and believe me, no signs are needed to find these places in Thailand but how do I spot these "farms" and "barbershops" and KTVs if I decide to walk around--I'm assuming these places are indoors and are there signs in English at the door?

Thanks, Pirate
Bro Pirate,

I know most of the gers will let u do twice only if u dont get the chemistry with her, it is really depends on u. My advice is get her trust u and make her feel comfortable and at the end she will say: 'I like u very much, u dont like me nvm'. Then how many shots u want she oso agree.

I learn this from bro TD the real Tirak Master.