View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

hi there

thank you for bro Big Sexy and bro Sam for the sharing.
Let me clarify how I got myself into that ( I will try to simplify it).

Ever since found out this forum year 2011, I found this is a good site to learn how to cheong and enjoy. Wanted to join the premium but always cant make it due to credit card issue. Now ok oredi.

Saw Premium Membership got diff perks. So, click on the link on Premium Membership Benefits. Read and come to no. 8, Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge. As always discounted stuffs, free stuffs is more eye catching. So click on the link of Premium Lounge.

Here I go saw : Announcement : To view the threads here, sign up for Premium Membership. Thinking, ya, this is why I follow the link to reach here for.

Then, I saw, you have no permission to view this. If want to view, under no 4, Term and Conditions for Invitation. Click on it.

Wow... saw the Private Picture for membership required.
Continue to read all the writing on the page then come to the last sentences with red colour : If you do not...., by going here and verifying that you are legal to view erotica.

Then come to the page show Verotel, Join this website .. Click here...

Went in and saw, got 2 months discounts at $34plus... then thinking ok.
Join...

Then I refresh and click on the Premium Membership and found out.. I am still not a member.

Check and saw the rest and try to log in to other link with the id and password given, only then found out I click the wrong link and join a wrong membership.

I urge, if can allow me to do the changes, that will be very kind of you all. I will be very careful next round.
But, if you all really have the difficulty to change it back for me... then, I also cant blame anyone.

bro Big Sexy and bro Sam, thank you for the time to read my explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
let's wait for him to reply then..we can then see how we can help him better.