Old 28-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stewardess Learns Her Lesson

thanks for upping me bros.. really gives me incentive to keep writing!!

here's the next installment:

----

Jake wondered if the stewardess selection process included a nude examination for Daphne had perfectly sized brown nipples that contrasted nicely against her milky smooth complexion. The areolae darkened and hardened ever so slightly as her body reacted to the exposure in the cold air conditioned toilet. Grabbing her thin wrists with his left hand, he used his right hand to brutally molest her, pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts with all the care of a rough construction worker.

By now, tears were flowing freely from Daphne's wide-open eyes as the horror of her predicament hit home. She sobbed as he bent down to suck on one of her breasts, using his tongue to tease the nipple before biting on it with his teeth. The pain caused her to writhe on the toilet from in agony as he began the process of teaching her a lesson she would never forget. He repeated it on her other breast, leaving teeth marks around the nipple.

It didn't take long before he was ready to move on. Forcing the petite stewardess' arms above her head, he forcefully pulled down on the waist of her kabaya bottom, snapping the waist catch and causing the garment to fall apart, revealing a pair of toned legs and a slim waist. The matching black lacy thong bottom was soon removed courtesy of another pull that was hard enough to snap the waistband. He wadded the damaged panties and jammed them into mouth too, further silencing her cries.

Daphne's muffled cries grew in intensity as she brought her legs together and tried to draw them up against her chest to shelter her unprotected pussy. Howerver, it would be a futile attempt for he grabbed her ankles above her sandals and pulled her towards him. In spite of her desperate struggling, he slowly forced her legs open to reveal a small shaved pussy, with thin pink pussy lips all but inviting him forward. Not surprising, given that her sluttish behaviour anyway.