View Single Post
Old 26-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Went down to Xiangxicun around 8PM. Many people walking around with some obviously FLs. Couple of them quite hot but nobody is solicitating. There are 1-2 police walking around the main street but not the alleys.

Saw a mamasan send 4-5 really tall and hot girls by taxi apparently to a an outcall I suppose. Apparently the police leave after the shops closes which is when the FLs come out this is after 11PM.

Anyway I was walking in an alley when I spotted a FL. She beckoned to me and straightaway she offered RMB150 one shot. Looks wise she is probably 6/10. A bit plumb but still shapely with B/C boobs.

So she took me to her apartment upstairs and we got going. After we stripped she asked me to hug her and she grabbed my dick to insert raw into her pussy. She said since I am her early customer she will give me raw as a special deal. I insisted I don't do raw.

I told her I will leave unless we use the condom. I think she is trying to upsell such that when your dick is in her raw she will ask for more money as most men lose all sense when aroused.

So finally she agreed to use the condom but she offered 2 shots for RMB300 with one of it anal. Price agreed we proceeded. I had one anal and one pussy shot.

Left satisfied. If you want to go here, best to wait till close to midnight. I left about 9PM as I didn't want to wait and I already had 2 shots. Don't think I can do a 3rd.

Police still around past 9PM.