Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
About Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
... ....There are still good and cheap places to hide in pattaya to lepak your day away but the Singaporean hectic lifestyle makes most of us uncomfortable in these environments. I would love to nurse a 75B beer in an agogo while the blazing sun sets even if it was baby elephants dancing rather than sitting in an kopitiam trying to use wechat to pick up a PRC chick. But this it the life we live!
Bro ahtecklim, I agree everything you wrote this post.

There are cheap places to hide and stay. I managed to found a budget room for 300 baht/night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun let it bother you..... it happens all the time. I am aware that many AGGs and bars deny entry to groups of Indians & PRCs especially those on tour groups.
Bro Grounded Eagle, Pattaya place has became a heaven for Mainlander Chinese, South Koreans, Hong Kees, Russians and etc. Especially Koh Larn, flooded with nuisance Mainlander Chinese.

I am not surprise there is restriction against Mainlander Chinese (PRC) and Indians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hotel should not choose customer bases on skin color. Make a report to the tourism board of thailand, they will blacklist this hotel or other action. Then post on social media and warn others from choosing this hotel... just google for various, copy and paste review on this hotel. Trip advisor is an example......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Forward this email from bay breeze to Thailand tourism board sure kena Jialat for being racists
Bro naemlo and Allanooi, I do not think Thai tourism board bothers. Thailand is different from Singapore. They can choose not to do business with anybody.

Just like in some Europe countries, Mainlander Chinese (PRC) are "blacklisted" from buying their branded products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdatda View Post
Has anyone checked out the Lisa Coyote bar on Soi2?
Apparently that has hot girls for a beer bar... But higher prices to match.]
Bro tdatda, is this the bar (click here for picture)?

Last edited by Psalm; 12-01-2015 at 09:39 PM.