View Single Post
Old 13-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndaylights View Post
Just came back from a week's trip from CP.

I think CP is slowly evolving into some kind of a "survival of the fittest" story. Shops that can't make it are closed and replaced with new ones. Our nation's pride GoldLion on CP's Orchard Road is gone.

This goes with the girls too. Actually, I noticed the working girls available now is surprising very good. Maybe the ugly ones got washed out with the pretty ones still surviving. You still see them in makeup and nicely dressed going somewhere to work. I didn't use these paid services because I have a OL private vegie whom I got from my friend's company, so I am not sure how much they are charging now.

Let me summarized as follows:

Personally, I find it not that bad. The infrastructure is not that crowded, hotel is relatively cheap, pozulim is always available with no waiting time. Food is good and ample sitting spaces available.

I mainly noticed older Taiwanese and HKies men with their little 3s eating quietly in restaurants with very few mongers types with heavy-make up girls.

If you are adventurous enough, try your luck with non-working girls instead, e.g. like waitresses etc. and not paid whores. My friend actually hooked up with a bank teller at Bank of China. No joke. Don't be surprised how easy you can get them to bed.
I totally agree with you bro! But not many bros wanna spend effort. Easiest way is to spend $$