View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 12:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Do I still have to pay maintenance to my children if I do not see them or my spouse/ex-spouse refuses to let me see them?

Yes, you will still have to pay maintenance for your children, even if you do not see them or if your spouse/ex-spouse refuses to let you see them. Seeing your children is a separate issue from supporting or maintaining them. If you wish to see your children, but are experiencing problems with your spouse/ex-spouse, then you may wish to make the appropriate application in court.

The court has ordered me to pay maintenance for my child. For how long must I pay the maintenance?

You can stop paying maintenance after your child's 21st birthday, unless the maintenance order states that the order is to continue for a period ending after your child's 21st birthday. In addition, if your child is able to support himself before he turns 21 years old (for example, he starts working before 21 years old), you may apply to the court to rescind the order on the ground that he no longer needs maintenance from you

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here