View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

I am not satisfied with the maintenance order made by the court. What can I do?

If you are not satisfied with the maintenance order made by the court, you may appeal against it, within 14 days from the date of the order. You may wish to seek legal advice on the procedures and expenses involved in filing an appeal.

The court has ordered me to pay maintenance for my wife. When can I stop paying maintenance? What if either she or I re-marry? Do I still have to pay maintenance to her?

You will have to pay your wife maintenance until the death of either party or upon the remarriage of the wife. Therefore, if your wife re-marries, you can stop paying her maintenance, but if you re-marry, you must continue to pay her maintenance.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here