View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
bro, you make me feel bad lei, I forgot to ask, I will try to remember in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
You r right. I actually forgot to ask Han Zhi whether she wants FR, my bad. That AP I referred to actually said she don't want FR. She said expectation too high make her life difficult.
Hi bro, you do not have to ask the WL if they want a FR on her to be posted in this sex forum as you're not paid to do so ... You can do it at your own accord out of goodwill and in good faith ... If you don't feel like doing it, juz don't do it ... Remember, you are not obligated to do so ...

Do not be distracted or discouraged by the above few naysayers ... Follow your own will, your heart and mind ... Do whatever you think is right so long it is done in good faith ... This GL thread/forum is a platform for us to facilitate the sharing and exchange of intel on WL which is The Primary Objective ... I despise people who on one hand discourage people to post FR and/or act like a sour grape ... and on the other hand keep "begging" for intel/FR unabashedly ...

Last but not least, don't fret (as long as your conscience is clear) if people have doubts in your FR and claim that what you have written is untrue because the WL concern rendered a particular set of services to you but not to him ... I believe seasoned punters and discerning samsters alike would know and have accepted the fact that a WL can never offer exactly the same level of services (including true blue commando WLs) to any punters ... There are a lot of variables at play ... The rule of the game is, manage your own expectation and let the session flows naturally even if one is gonna bonk a proven A/P WL ... That will make life less miserable for that punter concern ...

My 2 cents' worth ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-04-2014 at 07:44 PM.