View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Hahaaaa yes la bro naka
This stupid talk chee or what ..
He telling us market rate ? Hahahaa
He din know you in prc n Me in siam and say we no step out of gl wor
Bro.....i think u just be a kind host treat him to the cinema at central world or siam paragon n he will know singapore cinema environment n standard donkey miles away as compare to bangkok cinema........he still think singapore everything better than people like dat......never visit cinema at those 2 places dont ever tell people he ever walk into a REAL cinema before in his life...........he 山牛 he sure never visit before one......

Before screening still got thailand anthem everyone standup in the cinema to honor the king.......this is thai pride........every country got their good......this singapore pig think too highly of himself n dishonour PRC.......yet he allow PRC to blowjob him in bath no wear condom......pui pui pui........